Our Dog Boarding service is provided in the comfort of our private residence where our guests are taken care of like family. We meet the individual needs of each dog by emphasizing personal attention and providing them with constant attention and companionship. If you are going out of town- relax with peace of mind, knowing your pets are in their home away from home with The Doggie Depot family.
All of Our Overnight / Boarding Guests Receive:
- 24 hour care and supervision in a clean, healthy and safe environment.
- Attendance and participation at our doggie daycare or playgroups during the day to ensure maximum activity, at no extra charge.
- Daily routine maintained for feeding, exercise, water and medications.
- Our commitment to make your dog feel as comfortable as possible.
- Lots of love and affection during their stay!
Our Dog Boarding Requirements:
- All dogs must be up to date on vaccinations including kennel cough/bordetella.
- We have a no crate policy during the day, therefore we can only accept dogs that are friendly and do not take issue with being around other dogs or humans. Aggressive dogs will not be accepted.
- Please bring enough food for the duration of your dog’s stay along with any treats and medication. Properly labeled with written instructions.
- We do not require crates, toys, dog beds or dog bowls. However you are welcome to bring a dog bed or blanket if your dog is attached to it.
- If you will be retrieving your dog on a Sunday please make an appointment in advance for pick up.
- All boarding drop-offs and pick-ups are to and from The Doggie Depot daycare center in Beverly Farms.
- After hours drop off and/or pick up is available for a small fee.
Overnight / Boarding Rates
Additional Dogs in the same family – $30 each
Please add a 20% increase to our boarding rates during the following holidays:
- Memorial Day Weekend (Last Monday in May and the preceding weekend)
- Independence Day Holiday (July 3rd & 4th & 5th)
- Labor Day Weekend (First Monday in September and the preceding weekend)
- Thanksgiving Day (Fourth Thursday in November through the following Sunday)
- Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and the day after Christmas (December 24th, 25th & 26th)
- New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day (December 31st & January 1st)